Sunday, June 2, 2013

I-Spy game at City Hall Podium Green Roof

 A fun away to explore Toronto's green roof 

This weekend (June 1, 2013), I took some photos of the Spring display on the Podium Green Roof up the ramp of City Hall in Nathan Phillips Square and created this I-Spy game.


I suggest you print it and take the kids to the green roof to spot what I saw. Let them run around the .5 km circuit (they can even ride their bike on this carless path). It's open on weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends.

Don't forget to visit inside City Hall to admire the nail mural, the model of the city and the giant podium in the middle of the futuristic building.

As a bonus, Nathan Phillips Square now has water fountains spurting from the ground, near the reflecting pool. Add to this some fries from the chip truck and you've got a great little family outing. 


Like Toronto Fun Places on Facebook!










No comments:

Post a Comment