|From left to right: Laurent (8), Roxane (4), Alex (7) and Cedrik (4)|
Family-tested summer recipe:
• Take kids (preferably locally grown)
• Add nature (ravines give a special flavour)
• Throw in non-designer clothes (easy to wash)
• Mix well
• Allow to sit, stand, run or do play with sticks for a couple of hours
• Add snacks and water to taste
And voilà! A happy summer memory to share with your friends and family.
Depends on the location of the nature! Visit the Nature's Call section of torontofunplaces.com to find good suppliers.