Sunday, May 26, 2013

TOP-10 Cool School Fair Ideas on Pinterest


School fairs made easier with Pinterest
I've been in charge of organizing many school fairs when my kids were in elementary school, and it was always a pleasure. But I knew where to get good ideas.

Magazines websites, moms' blogs, teachers' tips, dollar store escapades, all came to the rescue. But now, thanks to Pinterest, I can collect the ideas I find most interesting, based on my experience "in the trenches", on my board School Fair & Party & Fundraising (updated March 2014) under the account pinterest.com/Nathalie Prezeau.

They are suggestions (relatively simple and inexpensive) which I feel would be a big hit with kids as a School Fair activity or as a classroom project to decorate the school prior to an event. Many ideas would also work for kids parties at home.

Note that you need to have an account with Pinterest to be able to access these links. It's easy and it's free. Simply go to pinterest.com.

My TOP-10 favourite school fair activities with my comments:
(You'll find these activities and more on my board)

a cardboard labyrinth
snakes made out of a tie
Hoola Hoop decoration
melting wax collective art
cardboard drive-in theatre
magnetic fish made out of solitary socks
helium balloon tent
recycled plastic igloo
no-sand box for little cars
car wash fun




Like Toronto Fun Places on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment